This page summarizes release notes for each of the newer releases.
11. 5. 2023
This is a minor release, that introduces several enhacements and bugfixes.
- refactored file reader, now it supports the BIGIDEA and D1NAMO datasets
- implemented fast Xor-Shift* pseudo-random number generator
- improved pattern prediction learning
- introduced the
scgms::NFilter_Flags::Encapsulated_Modelto allow filters and models with the same GUID to co-exist
- speed-up ODE solvers (required by multi-compartmental discrete models)
- speed-up the parameter optimizer by introducing lock-free operations in several sections of data
- support for SmartCGMS scgms library loading in bundled environments (.NET MAUI, Android applications, etc.)
Release notes are available only for newer releases.